Thursday, June 14, 2012

Korea Trip - Part 3

Playgrounds!

Sophie LOVES playgrounds! She eagerly runs to them with joyful enthusiasm so pure it brings tears to my eyes.  She tells Daddy, "SWING HIGH!"
She enters the ball pit exclaiming, "BALLS!"
Sophie fearlessly tries the kiddie zip line.
She goes down the slide shouting, "WOO HOO!"
Oh my goodness, she LOVES to jump! She jumps on the floor, she jumps in her crib, she jumps on her big blue ball, and she jumps on playground trampolines!
Sophie scoots around with amazing speed on her little tricycle, much to the delight of astonished bystanders.
She enjoys the big girl swing.
A sunny day is perfect for a game of "UP-DOWN" with a friend.
After the playground it's time to visit the foreigner's store and dream about lunch.
Sophie is the life of the party at the Geoje Folk Museum.
Kicking water with Daddy at Gujora Beach.
We'll visit the Busan Aquarium in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing
Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin
When I say that I'm o.k. well they look at me kind of strange
Surely you're not happy now you no longer play the game

People say I'm lazy dreaming my life away
Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me
When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall
Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go

John Lennon